Rent Smart Wales – CC Associates: Helping You Through The Confusion
Recently we have been dealing with a significant number of our clients who are Landlords, and have been struggling with the Rent Smart Wales requirements to register deadline.
The issues they are encountering seem to be broadly categorised as follows:
- Registration on the website: setting up user names, passwords etc
- What to do about the training course (many don’t realise that they can do it online for just £30)
- What to do on the website once they have passed the course
- The process of registering for a licence and paying the licence fee
- How to register each property again on the website once all of the above has been completed.
As experienced Landlords ourselves, we have been through the process personally, and also helped many of our clients with the same issues. As a result we are now really familiar with it and have no problem in following it all through to a successful conclusion.
We would like to let any Landlords know that we are happy for them to call us or email us if they need help! We can offer up to date advice over the phone or by email, or even book a time for them to come and use our office and internet/ computer so we can guide them through the stages of the process and make sure they are all up to date.
We are not charging a fee for this service, we are simply offering our help as we know how confusing it can be for people.
If you, or any other Landlord that you know, would benefit from this help please get in touch!